Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Thanks E.B. White

Thanks E.B. White

I love this quote by the author of Charlotte's Web, Stuart Little and The Trumpet of the Swan. Thanks for the sweet lessons from these stories.  Lessons that have taught me how every individual is special and unique.  Thanks for showing me the value in persistence and of standing up for your strong beliefs.     
Instead of one little word, I'm going to incorporate this quote into my summer.  
My circle of friends has widened since starting on my journey as a slice of life writer.  I want to expand and continue those friendships as I experience my few months of summer. I'm going to add to E.B White's quote.  Not only a true friend but also collaborator to my thinking this summer. 
I love it that I have a calm direction that helps me move towards becoming a better person, teacher and writer.  I'm going to put the brakes on this summer and stop, think, feel and perceive people and nature surrounding me.





1 comment:

  1. I love this quote too. Seems like a perfect "theme song" for summer.

    ReplyDelete